Job/Interview Location: Gurgaon
The candidate shall work with Aspiring Minds' US clients and do relevant data management and analysis to service their needs. Our clients use Aspiring Minds' large scale assessment and recruitment services. The candidate will also interact with the client on a regular basis. The final goal of the job is to create high levels of client satisfaction. The job shall include considerable data management and data analysis and client communication.
Job Shift: US Shift (Night Shift)
*** We do not provide any cab facility for any side.***
Role and Responsibilities:
- Manage, Maintain and deepen Key client relationships, ensure highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Understand and service client's requirements, be the face of the company to the Top-notch US corporate's.
- Assist team & perform team management for different projects and deliverables.
- Create graphs, pivots, charts, etc. of data to analyze it and discuss with seniors.
- Based on data analysis, work out new strategies to ensure best results.
- Maintain proper communication and coordination with internal teams and clients to manage accounts.
- Prepare weekly MIS for client and internal management.
- Regular dispatch of emails and SMS to candidates according to business requirements.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Excellent communication and analytical Skills.
- Atleast 3+ Yrs of Experience in International Client management & 1+ Yr in team management is compulsory.
- Good operational knowledge of MS-Excel will be a plus point.