Job Location: Gurgaon | Bengaluru | Mumbai
Job Responsibilities :
- Retains and profitably grows firm volume, sales, and profitability through acquisition of new and proactive management of assigned large-customer relationships.
- Penetrates assigned accounts by:
- Selling new or additional products or services to current/new buyers; and/or Finding additional buyers within the existing customer location; and/or Selling additional customer locations.
- Sells the firm's complete offering of products and services.
- Leads all aspects of the sales process, calling upon others to assist in solution development and proposal delivery, as needed, or as directed by management.
- Develops customer account plans for all assigned customers by leading a joint company/customer planning process that identifies relevant customer needs, prioritizes initiatives and company investments, and establishes a clear action plan for success.
- Proactively manages customers- satisfaction and service delivery by anticipating potential service problems, and monitoring satisfaction.
- Manages assigned customers- transition from the Business Development group during customer implementation.
Accountability & Performance Measures:
- Achieves assigned sales quota in designated accounts.
- Completes and pursues customer account plans and conducts regular half-yearly reviews with the customer.
- Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
- Completes required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame.
- 4-8 Years of relevant corporate sales experience
- Consultative solution selling
- Strong Communication skills
- Ability to build long term relationships with the clients
- Ability to guide and manage a team