Make faster hiring decisions with Autoview - an AI-scored on-demand video assessment and interviewing platform
Reduces time to hire by 80%
Compared to a phone screening, Autoview increases the reach and scale to simultaneously evaluate multiple candidates.
Flexible and convenient experience for candidates
Candidates can take the interview anytime, anywhere on mobile, desktop/laptop.
Configurable and legally defensible AI-scoring
AI score help recruiters to comprehensively screen candidates. AI models are built on diverse samples.
Improve recruiters’ productivity
Set up an interview within minutes, spend no time on coordination and review interview recordings on the go.
Improves collaboration within the hiring team
Share interview recording, score and feedback with the relevant teams to collaboratively make faster hiring decisions.
Scientifically evaluate candidates with Autoview
- Standardize evaluation with pre-defined questions and evaluation parameters.
- Comprehensively screen candidates with help of pre-recorded questions tagged to multiple competencies or add your own question.
- Comprehensive reporting with AI-score on social skills, workplace skills, and functional knowledge along with playback of candidate’s responses.
- Configurable AI scoring with the option to build bespoke AI models to measure client-specific competencies.
Learn how Axis Bank, the third-largest private bank in India scaled their Axis Bank Young Bankers Program using Aspiring Minds AI-Powered Video Interviewing
Deliver engaging interview experience to your candidates
- Candidates can take the interview anytime, anywhere using multiple devices – mobile, desktop/laptop.
- Works in low internet bandwidth and test resumes from the same point.
- Deliver a branded interview experience by adding the company’s photos, videos, and realistic job preview.
- Intuitive interface with question preview, quick system diagnostic check and option to pause and resume the test.
A white-box approach to AI-scoring
- Configure interview to evaluate job-related workplace competencies
- Configurable AI-scoring - use pre-validated AI scoring models or custom scoring models
- Transcribes candidate’s spoken content and uses NLP to score content on workplace skills and functional knowledge
- Evaluates candidate’s body language and voice tonality to provide score on confidence, engagement, and composure
- Validation of AI models on client’s data before deployment
Accelerate candidate evaluation to make faster hiring decision while delivering an engaging candidate experience
Learn more about Autoview
AI-Powered Video Interviewing Helps Scale Axis Bank Young Bankers Program
Fostering Diversity in Campus Recruitment with Digital Assessments and Video Interview Solutions
A leading professional services company reduces time-to-hire by 60% by completely automating their candidate evaluation process.
Five Ways Video Interviewing is Transforming Recruitment
World’s largest global aerospace manufacturer partners with Aspiring Minds to select participants for the inaugural accelerated AME apprenticeship program
3 Mega trends set to disrupt the Talent industry in 2020
Deliver an outstanding hiring experience with on-demand Video Interviews
How Pre-hiring Talent Assessments can curb Call Center hiring challenges
Top 7 Video Interview Best Practices to keep you going in times of COVID-19 lockdown and beyond
Video Interviewing in the era of social distancing and why it is better than face to face interviews
Find the right pre-employment online video assessment and interview solution you need to hire your dream team. Explore Tests
“Aspiring Minds delivered an automated language assessment solution tailor-fitted to our requirements. Overall I am one happy customer.”
Vice President, Talent Acquisition
“With Aspiring Minds, the speed of hiring and proficiency of the new hires has allowed us to excel in performance ahead of our expectations.”
Country Manager Philippines TSA
“Aspiring Minds’ automated language evaluation tool can be customized and has helped us reduce our process AHT. They are great partners.”
Tracy Elaine Molina
Vice President for Talent Acquisition