AI-powered English Language Proficiency Test
Accurately and objectively evaluate candidate’s Spoken, Written and Comprehension skills of English language.
Hire candidates with best language skills using online English language fluency test for employment
Automate for Efficiency
45% reduction in cost and time spent on hiring with the help of scalable and automated evaluation process
55% reduction in candidate wait time with the help of online assessment and faster results.
Mobile Ready Delivery
Enhance candidates experience as they can take assessments anytime, anywhere using mobile, IVR and desktop/laptop.
4X increase in reach
100% cloud-based automated evaluation helps to evaluate 1000s of candidates at scale.
Increase in Customer satisfaction
Comprehensive evaluation results in selection of candidates with high language proficiency who consistently deliver a great experience to customers.
"Learn how a global software giant used Aspiring Minds’ AI-powered spoken English assessment SVAR to reduce candidate scoring and analysis time by 90%"
Conversational SVAR : AI-powered Spoken English Language Evaluation with new conversational upgrades
- Our fully automated online English Speaking Test now supports conversational features that enable the candidates to converse with a bot and delivers scores with CEFR level having high correlation to human evaluators.
- For the first time ever, evaluation of candidates’ articulation skills by an automated spoken English test. The new SVAR scores on articulation, pronunciation, fluency, active listening, grammar, vocabulary and spoken comprehension using Advanced AI and NLP.
- New types of high fidelity questions evaluating grammar and vocabulary providing wider coverage and very high accuracy.
- Candidate-friendly short 12-15 min assessment available on multiple devices - mobile, desktop/laptop and IVR phone. Works in low network bandwidth too.
- Apart from English, SVAR is also available in Spanish, and French and supports multiple accents like US, UK, OZ, and more.
WriteX: AI-powered Written English Language proficiency test
- Automatically evaluates candidate’s written English in essay (WriteX Essay) or email form (WriteX Email). CEFR level scoring with high correlation to human evaluators.
- AI-score on content quality, grammar and email etiquette. Comprehensive reporting with detailed section on typographical errors – spelling, punctuation, style, white space and their suggested corrections.
- Mobile-enabled assessment available on App, Mobile web as well as desktop/laptop.
- Role-specific modules available for WriteX Email across Sales, Customer Service, and managerial profiles.
- IRT-based test that adapts to candidate's aptitude and accurately evaluates their English comprehension skills.
- Comprehensively evaluates candidate’s grammar, functional vocabulary and comprehension of text.
- Apart from English, it is also available for Spanish and French language. Can also be customized in other languages.
- Candidates can take the assessment anytime, anywhere using multiple devices – mobile, desktop/laptop
Enterprise Ready Technology
100% Cloud Based
Highly scalable assessment platform, deployable anywhere, anytime, and available in over a dozen languages
A device-agnostic solution, available on mobile phones (browser and app), tablets and computers
In-built AI-powered automated remote proctoring capabilities leveraging webcams, browser controls, keystroke analytics, facial recognition and more
Comprehensive Management Platform
Our iAssess recruiter platform lets you set up, schedule assessment tests, view assessment reports, manage candidates and data and provides real-time analytics
Integrated with the most popular talent acquisition and HRM applications such as Taleo, SAP SuccessFactors, Workday, iCIMS, Greenhouse, etc.
Custom Assessment Authoring
Create custom tests, questions and assessments to accommodate business specific hiring needs
Proven technologies and methodologies
Adhering to the global standards of reliability, we measure and report the standard error and Cronbach alpha of our pre-employment tests
Job Role Mapping (Mapped to O*NET)
Our recommendation engine, based on O*NET competencies, identifies relevant Aspiring Minds tests and the required proficiency level for thousands of job roles.
Our test scores show a validity of 0.3-0.55 with job performance with further improvement when language, personality and functional skills tests are administered subsequently
“Aspiring Minds delivered an automated language assessment solution tailor-fitted to our requirements. Overall I am one happy customer.”
Vice President, Talent Acquisition
“With Aspiring Minds, the speed of hiring and proficiency of the new hires has allowed us to excel in performance ahead of our expectations.”
Country Manager Philippines TSA
“Aspiring Minds’ automated language evaluation tool can be customized and has helped us reduce our process AHT. They are great partners.”
Tracy Elaine Molina
Vice President for Talent Acquisition